Minnesota Job Service
Job Service is the program through which several of DEED's key services to job seekers and certain workforce-development services to businesses are delivered.
The focus of all services is to help job seekers find work and help employers find and retain qualified employees.
Most of the services are delivered through Minnesota's statewide network of WorkForce Centers.
Services to job seekers include:
- Access to MinnesotaWorks.net to find and apply for jobs
- Job search preparation, education and counseling
- Referrals to eligibility-based employment and training programs
Services to businesses include:
- Access to MinnesotaWorks.net to post job openings and screen applicants
- Consultations on hiring needs, employee training, and labor market information
- Access to WorkForce Center facilities to recruit and screen applicants