Our Consulting Services
Operating through a network of nine statewide regional centers, we offer confidential consulting to help clients identify, understand and overcome the challenges of running a successful business.
SBDC counselors have significant experience in the private sector, including extensive management and financial consulting backgrounds. Many SBDCs also use qualified faculty, students and volunteers to enhance their counseling services.
Highly regarded by clients for their business skills and expertise, our professional business consultants provide relevant, realistic and sound advice you can trust in such areas as:
- Access to Capital and Loan Packaging
- Financial Analysis and Assessment using OPTIMIST®
- Accounting Systems and Literacy
- Marketing and Research
- Marketing Plan Development
- Feasibility Analysis
- Startup Assistance
- Business Plan Development
- Electronic Commerce/Web site Development
- Succession and Strategic Planning
The Minnesota Small Business Development Centers are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.