The PFA Board
The PFA is governed by a board consisting of six state commissioners representing the departments of Employment and Economic Development, Management and Budget, Pollution Control Agency, Health, Agriculture and Transportation.
The commissioner of the Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) serves as the chair and chief executive officer of the authority. The position of vice-chair rotates annually among the members.
The PFA board meets three to four times per year on an as-needed basis.
Current Board Members
The members of the PFA board and the names of board-member delegates are listed by department below.
Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Commissioner - Katie Clark
- Delegate -
Department of Management and Budget
- Commissioner - Jim Schowalter
- Delegate - Kristin Hanson
Pollution Control Agency
- Commissioner - John Linc Stine
- Delegate - Lisa Thorvig
Department of Health
- Commissioner - Edward Ehlinger
- Delegate - Aggie Leitheiser
Department of Agriculture
- Commissioner - Dave Frederickson
- Delegate - Jim Boerboom
Department of Transportation
- Commissioner - Charles A. Zelle
- Delegate - Brad Larsen
- Delegate - Tracy Hatch