Veterans Employment Representatives
Located at WorkForce Centers throughout the state, our Veterans Employment Representatives are available to help servicemen and women address a wide variety job-search, job-placement and career-related questions.
They work one-on-one with veterans to provide services custom-tailored to meet individual needs.
Services typically include such things as:
- Help with developing or polishing resumes and cover letters
- General job search guidance
- Information on licensure, certification and apprenticeships
- Explaining employment benefits, rights and preferences for veterans
- Direct referrals to job openings
- Referrals to other state and federal agencies for additional services
Contact a Veterans Employment Representative
Select from the links below to find a Veterans Representative nearest you.