DETAILED OCCUPATION DATA
Occupational Description:Clean dishes, kitchen, food preparation equipment, or utensils.
|Geography||Employment||Emp SE*||Mean||Mean SE*||10th||25th||Median||75th||90th|
|EDR 3 - Arrowhead||630||126||$8.44/hr||$0.16/hr||$7.68/hr||$8.02/hr||$8.58/hr||$9.14/hr||$9.54/hr|
|*SE = Standard error, a measure of the statistical reliability of the estimate.|
(click title for details)
|Employment||Median Wage||% Change -|
|Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers||300||$8.65/hr||N/A|
|Packers and Packagers, Hand||200||$9.08/hr||N/A|
|Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials||20||$8.77/hr||N/A|
Tasks for Dishwashers
- Cleans and maintains work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Carries or transfers by handtruck supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Removes garbage and trash and places refuse in designated pick up area.
- Stocks serving stations with food and utensils.
- Loads or unloads trucks used in delivering or picking up food and supplies.
- Sets up banquet tables.
- Cleans and prepares various foods for cooking or serving.
- Prepares and packages individual place settings.